Monday, July 27, 2009

Challenge 50 Green..Pink..Brown..Animals & Flowers

Good morning Cupcake crafters, big thanks to everyone who joined last weeks Christmas Card challenge, it was fantastic to visit you all and see your festive creations and it seems that lots of you have already started on your Christmas cards and I have to confess that my card was the first one of the year lol!

Onto this weeks challenge which has been chosen by DT member Stephanie and she has a colour theme for you this week of Green, Pink, Brown and as Stephanie loves Animals & Flowers, she would also like to see these included on your creations
You have until 8pm Sunday (UK time) to post your entry!

We are lucky enough to have a wonderful sponsor for you this week

Soft Pencil Digital Stamps

and they are offering one lucky winner a $20 gift voucher to spend in Soft Pencils Etsy store

Here is a little information about Elizabeth & Soft Pencil

"My name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I am the designer and owner of Soft Pencil Digital Stamps. I'm an illustrator from Argentina who enjoy making whimsical designs that feature cute animals, kids and flowers. In addition to the digi stamps you also can find in my shop printable paper crafts and coloured images for card making, scrapbooking and crafting. I hope you like my designs!"

The design team have created some amazing cards to give you inspiration if you should need it and if you want to find out how they made their cards then click on their name to go directly to their individual blogs. Good luck with this weeks challenge we look forward to visiting you and seeing all your beautiful creations

Don't forget to pop back later to see who Pops has chosen as her Top 5!

Stephanie Serrano

Caryn Davies

Claire Hall

Denise Morgans

Donna Barber

Erin Bailey

Evelina Wilkberg

Ida Melby

Jeanette Eames

Kathrin Donhauser-Ruth

Lisa Mckinney

Liza Carruthers

Pops

Sandy Brown



23 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

I´m very proud to sponsor this challenge!
I love all the works by the DT, they´re very talented!!!

pinky said...

Excellent inspiration ladies! My card is here
Thanks for looking.
Pinky

Suzi Mac said...

So inspirational, the DT work is outstanding as usual. I've posted with mr linky, hope he behaves himself this week.
Hugs Suzi xx

This N That said...

Here is mine! Phew! Got lucky! Didnt realize we had to do animals and flowers too!

http://thisnthatcass.blogspot.com/2009/07/who-says-mondays-are-drag.html

Anna said...

What a fun challenge! I enjoyed playing along. Lovely DT cards as well!
Here is mine.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fun challenge! Great colors to work with and lots of inspiration from the DT! Thanks so much!

Here is my card

Son Ja said...

So lovely creations !

Here you can see my Card.http://traumfaengerinsseite.blogspot.com/2009/07/cupcake-craft-challenge.html#comments

Lynda said...

I so enjoyed this challenge - it included my favourite colours. Love the DT work too!! I've left my card with Mr Linky.

Love Lynda xxx

Dreja said...

Wonderful DT-Cards!

Here is my card.

Hugs Dreja

ineke said...

very nice challenge... my card is with mr linky !!!

Ruth said...

I have just found your challenge and I hope to enter many more..Your DT cards are wonderful,Ruth x

Caro said...

Gorgeous DT work. You can see my card here:
http://carocrafts.blogspot.com/2009/07/full-of-cold.html

Paula said...

wow what beautiful work
mine just wont measure up!!
thanks for the challenge

Berit Synnøve said...

Great colours to work with !
And the DT cards are all beautiful.

Maureen said...

Great DT samples and a fun challenge!

Here's my card.

~Maureen
Softpencil DT

tiggertastic said...

uploaded my entry here

thanks for looking

sarah x

Linda said...

Love all the beautiful DT cards...you ladies are very creative and quite talented!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Mr Linky is broken and currently being reported as unsafe!!

So my card is here

Ali x

Helen said...

Fab challenge...think I remembered everything! lol
Love hte DT cards!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Love your site- any blog with cupcakes in its name hAS to be good! Will look back and join one of these challenges !x

Steffiwoo said...

Afternoon Ladies

I hope I am not to late for the challenge.

I have posted my card with Mr Linky, if it hasn't worked here is another link.
Here is my Card

Great work from the DT.

Regards
Steffi

Pauline said...

Great challenge and lovely DT cards. Just made it in time!! Card with Mr Linky.
x

Beverly G said...

Really cute DT cards--Hope you like my fishy mermaid.