Sunday, September 14, 2008

Challenge 4 ~ Cupcakes

This weeks challenge is to make anything cupcake themed. Whether it be an ATC, a card, cupcakes, anything will be accepted as long as it uses cupcakes of course. Entries will need to be in by Monday 15/9 9am at the latest (my time, clock on the right hand side). 

The new design Team will be announced soon. So stay tuned. 


~ Click Here For the Gallery ~ 


Here is my creation for this week. 


And here are the absolutely fantastic design team's creations.

Sarah


Jilly


Jennifer

And here is Rosette's amazing creation. This is what she said.....
I have made a recipe set featuring Cupcakes. It includes a pocket file  to put in loose recipes, Hanging Chocolate Cupcake Recipe and cupcake Bookmark, to keep a favourite recipe handy to find!! I hope you'll be happy with the outcome. I was a bit unsure about my idea first, but I'm glad about the result!
Rosette DT Pictures, Images and Photos

Rosette DT Pictures, Images and Photos

Ceal DT Pictures, Images and Photos

We Look forward to seeing your entries  
Lauren xx 

12 comments:

Rosette said...

Wow Lauren, that's sooo cute! Lovely, I can't wait to get started! :)
If you don't mind, I published your bag on my Blog too. If you don't want it there, tell me I'll take it away straightaway. Thanks again, I'm happy to work with you

Bridgett Owens said...

I love cupcakes! Mmmm! I made a cupcake and hope you'll consider it in your challenge! Here is the link:
http://hoosierstamper.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-birthday-cupcake.html
Hugs,
Bridgett

Liza said...

Fab theme this week, I really enjoyed making my card for it. My entry is here

Liza x

ribenaruby said...

New to your blog. Brilliant efforts and creations. My card fits in with your challenge.
My card

pammy jo said...

your little cupcake bag is too cute! love all the ideas :)

pammy jo said...

i'm back with my card (perfect timing as i need a card for a friend on Monday!) all your dt entries are so cute! i love jilly's and rosette's, especially :)

Here's mine:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1053759?cat=10555

Rosette said...

Your card is lovely Pammy Jo.. we had few entries, but all were great :)

Anne said...

What a great challenge - here's mine x

http://cardmakingtranquility.blogspot.com/2008/09/cupcake-craft-cupcake.html

torpenhow07 said...

Great entries everyone and great makes by the design team members. My entry can be found here http://jackiescrafts-torpenhow.blogspot.com/

JESSICA said...

Love your entries, ladies!
Here's my try:
http://jessica-papertherapy.blogspot.com/2008/09/feliz-cumpleaos.html
TFL!!!

Lauren said...

Hi Everyone thanx 4 the fabulous entries, I am posting on behalf of Christel, who told me that she could not get on to any blogspot sites today. If you would like to see her fantastic entry
Click Here
Thank You
Lauren xx

Christel said...

Thanks Lauren... Still can't get on the blogspot sites from home, but I can from work!!! Weird!!
Well done to everyone!