Sunday, October 12, 2008

Challenge 9 ~ Turn Up The Heat

Welcome to Challenge 9 at the Cupcake Challenge Blog. This week it is my turn to choose a topic and after lots of thought I decided to opt for "Turn Up The Heat". I love playing with heat tools such as encaustic tools and embossing guns so I thought this would make a fun challenge. You can use any form of heat or hot colours on your creations.
I can't wait to see all your wonderful work - I hope you enjoy the challenge.


Could you please have your creations in by Monday 20th October at 2pm (Adelaide Time Please), for them to be added to the gallery.

Don't forget to come back later to see who won last weeks challenge.

Here is my creation (Jen)
"Heat Embossing"
Jen DT

And here are the fabulous Design Team makes.......

Donna
"I have Heat Embossed onto 2 Candles"






"Bright Colours"

CealDT

"I have used colour and heat embossing"
Sarah DT

"I used the triple embossing technique with UTEE to make an enamelled finish to the two squares - I started with 2 pieces of card, inked them blue, then stamped and embossed swirls in silver onto them, then coated them with UTEE three times."
Jenny DT


Jilly DT

Jilly DT

Jilly DT

"I used "hot" colours and the stamp I used is called "Hot but cool"! "
Steph DT

Jen and the CCC Team xx 

20 comments:

shelly said...

so sorry about that delete entry.. i should have previewed before submitting. ill remember to do that :)
this was a fun challenge and such awesoem projects and cards! mine for this week is
HERE
thanks for taking the time to peek :) shelly

Tracey said...

Wow! It looks like I'm the first (unless there are some comments that haven't been moderated yet lol). That's very unusual for me :o)

My card is here

Hugs
Tracey
x

Liza said...

Hi girls. Great theme this week, my card is here.

Thanks for looking

Liza

karen said...

I have just put my card on my blog for my first cupcake challenge. I hope you like the card it is a bit of a different take on the theme. My blog is http:/allsortsacards.blogspot.com/

Raisa said...

I was quite in time now.

Here is my Entry

Esther said...

done my first challenge for the blog! on my blog now :)
www.starcreations.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Hi Here is my Entry for the week. Thanks for looking :)

ribenaruby said...

Back on track again. Fantastic DT creations. My entry is here

snowmanstamper said...

I loved all your DT creations, I hope you like my little embossed bear.
Here is my Entry

Lizzie Sabo said...

Here is my Entry
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Lizzie

Laurel said...

Love all your cards. Here is mine, I used my heat gun to emboss the purse. Thanks for the challenge, I don't emboss this way enough!

http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2008/10/4-in-one-challenge.html

Evelina Wikberg said...

Hi. Great challenge this week, really enjoyed it. Mine for this week is Here is my Entry

Have a good weekend. Eva

Donna said...

Lovely DT samples, great theme this week, here is my entry. Donna x
http://luvocardz.blogspot.com/2008/10/turn-up-heat.html

Hazel said...

Fab work from the DT - this is my first entry on here: http://craftyhazelnut.blogspot.com/2008/10/cupcake-craft-challenge-9-turn-up-heat.html
I used shrink plastic for my 'turn up the heat'

Unknown said...

just blogged my hot pink bracelet and earrings :)

kel_lyke said...

Here is finally my card. It isn't my best because i had a really bad and busy week, but next time better!

greets kelly

Dana Rose said...

Here is my challenge submission. I used liquid applique :)

Happy stamping,

Dana

Pauline C said...

Another great challenge and the DT ideas are fab ... my card is here
Pauline x

eviledna said...

Hello everyone, loved this weeks theme, and there are some pretty hot entries this week. Here is my Entry
Take care & keep smiling
Ann

Julie said...

Hi, Great cards from the DT again. I triple embossed the image on my card. You should find it HERE