Monday, November 24, 2008

Challenge 15 - Sweets and Treats

This week it was my (Sarah) turn  to set the challenge and I was totally inspired by a new paper stack I had just got called 'sweets'. So the challenge this week is sweets & cakes, it can be anything a card, scarpbook page, 3d project as I said anything it just has to feature sweets or cakes in some way! 

Challenge 15

Sweets and Treats

Ok I am going to 'trial' a new entering system this week. All you have to do is copy the URL from your blog post and add you name. This will make it easier for us and for you, 'cause you don;t have to fiddle with confusing html code. Also it will make it simpler for people to visit all your lovely creations. I'll leave the comments open for questions/comments etc. 
As I said this is just a trial and does not necessarily mean it will happen every week. (The entry thing is at the bottom of the post) 

If you could complete the survey on the left stating whether you like this new system or not that would be appreciated. 

I have kept the comment link code as,  I find this useful for entering other challenges, I hope you also find it useful.

Entries are to be in by Monday of next week. 

Enjoy the design teams 'sweet' creations this week.

CealDT


Jenny DT
Jilly DT

Sarah DT
Steph DT

From Our Friends without blogs. 

Marina 
Marina

24 comments:

Evelina Wikberg said...

OMG, I am first!!! Great challenge as usual. I had to go out and get some cakes after making the card...lol...have a good week!
Here is my Entry

Evelina Wikberg said...

Sorry never read the first bit...doh...that system is so easy and efficient...great idea...Have a good one!

Chris said...

Hi everyone, love the challenge and this is my first entry! I love your new system for linking, it's so much easier. Hope you decide to keep it and that it spreads to other challenge sites. The DT cards are all absolutely stunning! TFL. Chris

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hope the link worked, much simpler. Hope you like my cupcakes in my challenge card. Yummy. Hazel xo

Anonymous said...

Hi, and thanks for sweet challenge! And as I was the one to mess up with direct link last time I'm happy with this new system:)

Joey said...

Hi everyone, how fabulous is this challenge this week I LOVE sweets! and treats! lol, gorgeous dt cards. I like the new system so quick!!!.x

Dawn said...

Hi there
This is my first visit to your "Sweet" challenge!
Great cards by the DT

Dawn

Unknown said...

Great & sweet cards ;)

Michelle said...

I`m the eleventh! I`m looking forward to make my card ;).

Pop's Cards said...

I am really craving sweet things now lol, fantastic challenge...

Here is mine mmm.

Love Pops x x x

Becky said...

Great challenge! And I love Mr. Linky!!!

I just finished my card, I hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and I love the new system for linking.

Snow

Sherri said...

Love the new system........good challenge this week. I really enjoy participating in these challenges and looking at so many beautiful cards! Great job everyone!

Maria Matter said...

Great challenge! Had to eat a choc. bar to be in the right frame of mind for creating this card!
Blessings, Maria

Est xxx said...

Found your site at the weekend and have just added my sweet card to my blog xxx

Anonymous said...

Will be making my card today, hopefully have it uploaded for tonight. Now where are those sweet things.
hugs,
Manola xo
BTW love the new entering system.

Cazz said...

Love the new entering system so much easier. well done - please keep it for future use xx

Anonymous said...

Here is my Entry It is on my blog now.
hugs,
Manola xo

Poppy said...

LOvely challenge .System is so much easier.

Amanda said...

Well that new entry system is nice, but just to be safe here is the link to my card again...
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/7SbViD14PwO8m6von3wX1w?authkey=xZUc2L-hrzY

Hazel said...

Great challenge with lovely crafting from the DT. Like the idea of the new linking - easy to see others - thanks.

Liza said...

Great theme this week, I don't need much of an excuse to run out and buy some chocolate!!! Great new entry system.

Liza x

Mel said...

HI just posted my sweet treat :)
Mel x

sumbine said...

Great theme and beautiful DT-work!

Here is my entry.
Thanks for looking!