Monday, February 2, 2009

Challenge 24 - 3-2-1 - Top 5

First of all I'll announce the winner of the cupcake downloads... 
So that means the winner is AliMayes send me an email at and I'll send you the file. 

This weeks Top 5 was chosen by Ceal. Here they are.... 

Congratulations. You may now add the Top 5 blinkie to your blog if you wish. 
Lauren xx


Manola said...

Wow thanks!! I am totally wrapped you chose my card as part of the top 5. Congrats to everyone who won. I look forward to more amazing challenges.
Manola xo

Donna said...

I'm so pleased to have been chosen as 1 of the top 5 this week, thank you for chosing my card Ceal :) well done to the other girls who were chosen this week too, I have put your blinkie on my blog :) Donna x

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Oh my, I just saw my name in the Top 5 and I am absolutely thrilled! Thank you so much, you can' imagine what an honor this is!

To all the Top 5 and to the winner, Congratulations!

Manola said...

Hi Team,

I have something waiting for you on my blog. Please come and pick it up. Thank you!

Have a wonderful day.
Manola xo

Sherri said...

Wow! I am so thrilled and honored. Congratulations to everyone who won! Please keep up the great challenges here at Cupcake Crafts@

shelly said...

congrats to the top 5ers!!!