Monday, February 23, 2009

Challenge - 28 - Sketch

Hello everyone. 
This week there is s sketch for you to try. 
Please follow the sketch as closely as possible. You may change the size of the elements, but pls do not move them around. All links that I feel have not followed the sketch correctly will be deleted. 

Also when using Mr Linky could you please link to your exact post not your blog. I will change it, but it will make it much easier for me and everyone else if you link to the exact post
And remember that it is only for those entering the challenge. I have been getting quite a few links that are advertising or the person has not entered the challenge. Thank You 

This week we have a wonderful sponsor The Cutting Cafe. Regina is offering the winner 3 sets of their choice! How good is that. 

The cutting cafe blinkie

The Design Team were also given the All About Cupcakes set. I am sure they all had a lot of fun using it. Its so cute. 

This was the second and final week Donna and Jeanette will be joining us. I want to say that I have enjoyed having them on the team. They make gorgeous cards. Keep your eye out for future DT calls girls! *There is one coming up very soon* 

Anyway here are the teams creations. 

Photobucket

Donna GD

CealDT
Jen DT

Jenny DT

Jilly DT
Jilly DT (inside)
Rosette DT

Sarah DT


Mr Linky is closed for this week. If you have entered after the deadline, please leave a comment.
Thanks

25 comments:

Evelina Wikberg said...

OMG, I am first. That is defo a first for me...lol...great sketch and the Dt cards are lovely. How fitting with the cupcakes..have a good week. Hugs Eva.

Neva said...

What a fun sketch

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Lovely sketch,
I had fun with this one.
Gorgeous DT work,
all those cupcakes are making me hungry.
xxx

Regina Easter said...

wow, everyones cards look total yummy....

Lorraine A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine A said...

Fabulous DT cards !!

You can see my card here

Lorraine

Kenia said...

Just want to say thank you!
The sketch was so much fun!
Me encanta su blog.
(I love your Blog.)

Saskia said...

Wow... Great Challenge Blog!! So happy I 'discovered' you!!
Lovely cards from the DT-team, and a great sponsor!!

My card is in the list!

Greetings,

Saskia xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh I haven't taken part for a while, Just don't seem to ever have enough hours in the day.
Love All The Cupcake cards they are scrummy!!1
Hope you like my new baby card. Hazelxo

Iris Wiechmann said...

Beautiful DT cards! Thanks for the challenge and the great sketch! I found your blog through Rosette's blog!

Hugs,
Iris

tiggertastic said...

excellent work from the DT, loving all the cake images,

I have loaded my entry on my blog and used mr linky

Sarah x

Annie said...

Love the sketch and the DT cards are gorgeous.

Ann xxx

Ruby said...

Wow, I've actually done it way before the deadline. I'm getting better! Thanks for the fun sketch, I love the simplicity of it. Will be digging this out again I think. Hope it didn't have to be cupcakes!!!
Just in case it didn't link Here is my Entry

shelly said...

fun sketch! cute cute sample cards!

Susan said...

Hi! This is my first time to join in on your challenge. Love the DT cards and had so much fun with the sketch. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Bubbles said...

This is my first time at your blog and wow it's fab! Great sketch and gorgeous DT work, just added my card via Mr Linky hope it's good enough!?!

Joanne x

Monica Anderberg said...

You can see my card here: http://scrapoleket.blogspot.com/2009/02/cupcake-challenge-28.html

sumbine said...

Great sketch and beautiful DT-work!

Here is my entry.
Thanks for looking!
Sabine

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

I've never done a challenge before and only tried one sketch before so I hope I've done it right. Bit nervous (read very) about sending in the link but here goes!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

What lovely cards by the DT!This is the first time I have taken part in one of your challenges.Great sketch!
here is my card

Julie

Pauline C said...

Beautiful sketch, although sorry I only saw the 3 little dots on it after I had made the card - oops! (my eyesight ain't what it used to be!) Anyway here is my card
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

Here is my Entry

Sammy said...

What a great sketch. I love all the cupcakes so i did one myself.

Here is my entry

Sam xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies..
I created a card with your fab sketch...
I posted it to Mr Linky but donrt know if I did it right ..you can find my card here...

http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2009/03/cupcakes-challengesketch.html

TFL...:)~x~

Helen said...

Great sketch - love the DT cards!
My card is on Mr Linky.
Helen x