Monday, April 27, 2009

Challenge 37 - 5 Embellishments

Today is the first week of the DT challenges here is what Caryn has set.

"I am so thrilled to be setting the challenge for you this week and have chosen my 5 gorgeous children as my inspiration! So in honour of Daniel, Olivia, Georgia, Sophie and Pippa your creation must include 5 DIFFERENT embellishments (not including your card, papers or images!). You can use more than one flower or brad for example, but it will only count once!!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx"


Here is what the Design Team have come up with: (Check out their blogs for more information)

Caryn Davies
Caryn Davies

Claire Hall
DENISE

DONNA

Erin B

Evelina
Evelina
Ida Melby

Photobucket
Kathrin Donhauser-Ruth
Lisa McKinney
Liza
Pop's
Sandy

Stephanie Serrano
*** REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION***

12 comments:

Alicia said...

The DT cards are amazing! Hope you like my card.
Love Alicia

Maz said...

A great challenge that certainly sets you thinking, Great DT work, they are fabulous
maz

Anonymous said...

The DT samples are just gorgeous!! My card for this challenge is the second one in THIS POST. I have also linked this up to Mr. Linky as well. Thanks for looking!

Nancy Sanders said...

Fun challenge and great DT cards Thank you.

Julie said...

Lovely DT cards and a fab challenge. which I really enjoyed.
Julie x

Anne said...

What a fun challenge!

Fern said...

The DT cards are stunning...
Such a fab theme.
I have Mister Linkied Up, and i hope you like my card! :O)

Fern xx

Kate said...

Hello, this is my first time entering so i'm crossing my fingers!! I have linked my card :o) Kate

cindersmcphee said...

DT cards are fab

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's the first time for me to participate.. I really love the DT-cards, and the challenge itself!
X, Ava

elske said...

I loved the challenge
great cards from the dt !!!
My card is linked!
greetings elske

Karen said...

Great challenge, very inspirational. Fantastic DT work.

love Karen xxx