Monday, May 18, 2009

Challenge 40 - Sketch

"Hi, I’m Donna and it’s my turn to set this weeks challenge!  I’m so excited to have this opportunity and after thinking long and hard about my challenge theme I decided to create a sketch for you, which I hope will get your creative juices flowing!  My DT buddies have been working hard and have some amazing projects to inspire you this week!  If you want to know more about how they made their projects you can click on their names over in the sidebar to visit their blogs..…..happy crafting, I can’t wait to come and visit your blogs to see your gorgeous creations…..Donna " 

Photobucket

Here are the DT creations: 
(Visit their blogs for more details on their cards) 

Caryn Davies
Caryn

CLAIRE

DONNA

Evelina Wikberg
Ida Melby
Jeannette
Kathrin Donhauser-Ruth
Lisa
Liza
pops

Stephanie Serrano

Tammy Wark
Tammy

When using Mister Linky please link to the direct post, if this is possible not your blog home page or it will be deleted. Also if you have made a mistake when linking let me know in the comments and I will change it for you. 


13 comments:

Silli said...

Hello Girls, the cards from the dt are so very pretty. I love all them! Happy maonday... Hugs from Silli

craft mad Jenny said...

hey,
have added my card,

jenny

Lynda said...

Loved this sketch and great cards from the DT.
Lynda xxx

Irit Shalom said...

HI- I ADDED MY CARD- BY I TWISTED IT 90 DEG.- AS I LOVE IT TO OPEN THIS WAY (WE WRITE FROM RIGHT TO LEFT SO BEST WAY TO DO CARDS FOR US IS TO OPEN IT FROM TOP TO BUTTOM)

Eileen said...

Quite a good sketch to do and the DT cards are brill.
luv
eileen

Paula said...

What a fab sketch ive loved working with it thankyou.Ive added my card to Mr Linky.
Paula xxxx

Nancy Sanders said...

Great sketch. Great DT cards. Caryn and Tammy your cards really speak to me. Thank you for the inspiration.

shelly said...

fun sketch and super DT cards as always! thanks!

Lilacanglia said...

HERE is my entry for this week,
Super DT work,
Hugs
Angie

Lilacanglia said...

Hi,
I am sorry I couldnt see my linky so left my own link in the post above,
I hope this still counts,
Hugs
Angie

Jonia said...

This was a great sketch and the cards are great. Thanks for the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Great sketch I loved working with it. I have done something a bit different this week hope you like it x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

fun sketch.......your cards is very pretty.......i like all of them.....

Hugs
Bella