Monday, July 13, 2009

Challenge 48...Blossoms & Butterflies

Good morning everyone and welcome to another Cupcake Craft challenge, thank you for joining in the fun last week, the DT really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing all your stunning black & white creations.

This is my first week as the new owner of Cupcake Crafts and I just want to take this opportunity on behalf of myself and the DT to say a HUGE thank you to Lauren for making the blog such a success and we very much hope that the blog will continue to grow and that we will see all our regulars and of course new bloggers joining in our challenges, everyone is welcome. We certainly have some fantastic challenges coming up over the next few weeks and we also have our 1st birthday celebrations in August to look forward to, we are planning some big surprises so make sure you stay tuned lol!

Anyway, enough of my waffling and onto this weeks challenge which has been set by the incredibly talented Liza...she has chosen a theme of BLOSSOMS & BUTTERFLIES and we really look forward to visiting your blogs to see all your wonderful creations...the DT have been working incredibly hard this week to bring you lots of inspiration, I hope you enjoy viewing their work as much as I did when I first saw their creations. Happy Crafting and don't forget to pop back later for the Top 5!

Liza Carruthers

Caryn Davies

Claire Hall Denise Morgans
Donna BarberErin Bailey

Evelina Wilkberg

Ida Melby


Jeanette Eames

Kathrin Donhauser-Ruth

Lisa Mckinney

Paula Morfitt

Sandy Brown

Stephanie Serrano Tammy Wark


36 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this challenge this challenge this morning.

Gorgeous DT work as always too.

In case Mister Linky goes AWOL my card is at http://challengeaddict.blogspot.com/2009/07/ccee.html

Shell

kati said...

Great challenge!

Here´s my card from Finland

jude said...

Fab challenge great Dt cards have added mine to mr linky
thanks jude

Linda said...

Super challenge and such beautiful cards by the DT!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Nancy Sanders said...

Fun challenge and great DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration

Simply Sweet Sentiments by Nancy: Use It #18, 365 Cards #134,Cupcake Craft Challenge#48

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Lovely DT work, so much nice inspiration for us!!!

Hugs
Maarit

AN said...

Korttni haasteeseen

Wendy said...

Fantastic DT cards. Hugs, Wendy x

Yvonne Randall said...

Nice challenge again. I hope that you don't think my card is too simple.here's mine

Nancy said...

Gorgeous DT cards ladies:O) I love Butterflies, so I had to give it a try.

Here is my card.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Nancy.

ineke said...

Here is my Entry

i hope my butterfly and poppy will be okay !!!

Regina said...

lovely work ladies! Mr. Linky isn't working for me so here is mine

Tamara Morton said...

Good Morning, this is my first time entring into the Cupcake challenge blog.

Here is my Entry

Hugs
Tamara

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous theme and gorgeous DT cards :-)
Mr Linky not working :-( I'll pop back later :-)
Lorraine x x

Rachael said...

Mr Linky doesnt seem to be working :( great challenge and dt cards!! Here is my Entry. thanks! rach xxx

cbee said...

Great DT cards! Mr Linky is not working, so you can find my card here
Greetings from Vienna

Manuela said...

fab cards of the dt! mr. linky isn't working at the moment. so here ist my link :) thanks for looking! hugs, manuela

Jenna Ruth said...

This is my first time entering...
The link to my blog (Mister Linky not working):

http://jennifermanis.blogspot.com/2009/07/cupcake-crafts.html

Irit Shalom said...

MR. LINKY IS GONE
SO HERE IS MY SECOND CARD
HERE IT IS

Liz said...

no mr linky what a man mine is the fairy card tonight it will be secod card on my blog hope you find it your name cupcake is in red with the link back in the write up of the card shame in your first week Here is my card
liz

Katie said...

Lovely work!
Mr Linky's on the blinky so here's my card

Anke said...

Great challenge and wonderful DT cards.

I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Hugs
Anke

PinksyDoodles said...

So sorry for putting two entries into Mr Linky - he autofilled for me and I just clicked 'enter' without checking the URL. It's the second entry that's the correct one.
Clare x

Maureen said...

Fun challenge and great DT cards!!

Ivolina said...

DT cards are very beautiful.
My card is here

Donna said...

Thanks Clare, I have removed the first one for you :) Donna x

Beverly G said...

Ida, loved the springy butterflies. So glad you gals are still giving us great challenges.
Thanks

Maria Matter said...

beautiful cards!
This challenge fit perfectly for the image I used today, thank you!
Blessings, Maria

Maz said...

Hope you like my first attempt at one of your challenges!

Marie

Lalo said...

Hi all here's my first Cupcake Craft Challenge. I've enjoyed playing thanks.

Alison said...

Great challenge and fab inspiration from the DT. Left my link with Mr Linky.

Josephine said...

Fun challenge!

http://kitchentabledesigns.blogspot.com/2009/07/lots-of-cards-by-jo.html

Christine Phillips said...

Hope you find this link Mr Linky did'nt like me. Love the theme Heres mine

suzARTe said...

great challenge, first time entering. This is my blog to view-http://zuzart.blogspot.com/

Benedicte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benedicte said...

Great challenge, lovely DT cards:O)

Here is my card.

Hugs, Benedicte.