Monday, August 31, 2009

Challenge 55... A Recipe!

Good morning and welcome to another Cupcake Craft challenge! Thank you to everyone who entered last weeks shaped card challenge, we had another fabulous response and it was lovely visiting your blogs to see all of your amazing creations...we were so impressed with all the different shapes and ideas you came up with...you really rocked the challenge!

Don't forget to pop back later to see who has been chosen for the Top 5 and to see who has won the free digi downloads from last weeks sponsor...Ildi Co.


****************************************

Now it's time to move on to this weeks challenge which is a

RECIPE CHALLENGE
3 BUTTONS, 2 PAPERS, 1 RIBBON


We also have a fantastic sponsor for you this week
and they are offering one lucky winner the opportunity to win a £10 gift voucher to spend in their shop

We hope you have as much fun with this challenge as the design team did, they have provided some amazing inspiration....if you want to find out how they made their cards then click on their name to go directly to their individual blogs.






Evelina Wilkberg

Ida Melby





A Few things to remember!

Please leave a link to your blog post and not just your blog!

Make sure that 'Cupcake Crafts' are linked in your post...if you don't mention us in your posting then your link entered with Mr Linky will be removed and you will not be eligible for any prize(s) offered by our sponsors!

Please only link to new entries - it isn't fair to backlink to older posts!


15 comments:

Kellie said...

ooooo a recipe, yum! Gorgeous Design work, all stunning and inspirational :) xx

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
I have left my link with Mr Linky. I hope you like my entry.
Dawn xx

Penni said...

Great Challenge. I've left my entry with Mr Linky.

Hugs
Penni
X

Charlene said...

This was fun! Simple and pretty, good challenge! Thank you :)

Anna said...

Fun Challenge! Loved the DT cards!

Gail said...

My computer has been playing up and I have tried to post several times with Mr Linky.Seems to be OK now.Thanks for this weeks challenge.

Paula said...

fab work DT
thanks for the challenge x

Do What You Love said...

I love your site - so many beautiful cards! Thank you for the lovely challenge! It's very inspiring.

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely DT work guys :) I didn't link my card as I'm part of the Quixotic Paperie DT (so thought it wouldn't be right!) But I have made a card and linked to you guys :)

Here is mine

Have fab weekend
Kim

Donna said...

Great cards ladies. Here is my card

Linda said...

Fabulous cards by the DT....sure lots of inspiration here!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I loved this recipe challenge! Thanks for the fun!

Unknown said...

Ooops, looks like I have already entered this challenge once. If it is ok to enter twice (can't find anywhere to say otherwise) then I'd like to enter this latest one too. If it is to be only one entry then please take out one of them - whichever - you choose.
Cheers guys.
Hugz
Dawn

Annette Bowes said...

What a beautiful selections of cards made by the DT, lots of talent, loved the challenge, take careX:)