Monday, June 7, 2010

Challenge 94...DAZZLE US

Hi everyone and welcome to Challenge 94 at Cupcake Craft Challenge..we are going to post our challenges slightly different from this week...instead of having a separate post for the winner and Top 5...they will be combined in the same post as the new challenge details...this will not only save time on the admin side but will also mean that you won't have to remember to pop back later on in the day to see who the winners are!

This weeks challenge has been chosen by Denise and the theme is...

***DAZZLE US***

All you have to do is use something sparkly on your projects...this could be glitter card...glitter...gems or even glittery ribbon!

****************************************

Here is where we will now post the winner of last weeks sponsored challenge and the Top 5 as chosen by Catherine

Challenge 93 winner
chosen at random is

Toni
Toni Crafts I Love

Congratulations Toni you win the £10 gift voucher from last weeks sponsor One Stop Card Crafts! Can you please e-mail me (Donna) at the address in the sidebar by Sunday 13th June and I will arrange for you to receive your prize! If the prize is not claimed by 13th June another winner will be chosen!


The Top 5 Winners are

Angela
Ingrid
Melanie
Sheena
Sophie

Congratulations ladies you can pick up the TOP 5 badge below...we hope you will display it on your blogs with pride!




****************************************

We are pleased to welcome back our regular monthly sponsor...Simon Says Stamp and we are forever grateful that Heidi continues to sponsor Cupcake. Simon Says Stamp have an incredible selection of crafting goodies in their on-line store and they stock lots of scrummy goodies that can't be purchased here in the UK!

Photobucket

Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky winner the opportunity to win a $20 Gift Voucher & Free Shipping!


Our wonderful design team have provided some amazing inspiration....if you want to find out how they made their cards then click on their name to go directly to their individual blogs.

Denise Morgans

Catherine Lavoine

Donna Barber

Kathrin Donhauser-Ruth

Liza Carruthers

Shelly Luton-Olson

Victoria Rogers


A Few things to remember!

Please leave a link to your blog post and not just your blog!

Make sure that 'Cupcake Crafts' are linked in your post...if you don't mention us in your posting then your link entered with Mr Linky will be removed and you will not be eligible for any prize(s) offered by our sponsors!

Please only link to new entries - it isn't fair to backlink to older posts!



50 comments:

Annie said...

Great change to site - fab cards.
ann xxx

Elise said...

What Lovely DT Cards! And I love the theme of it!!!
Hugs,
Elise

Angelwood said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as 1 of your top 5. I'm thrilled! hugs, Angela

Ultramum said...

Some lovely sparkly cup cakes for you :)

Rachel said...

Gorgeous theme...I love a bit of sparkle! Gorgeous DT cards to match!

Wedgie xxx

Sheena said...

Thanks for picking my card for last week's top 5 - I couldn't get the Top 5 Badge on my blog fast enough!!!

Sheena x

Pattie G said...

Wow, what wonderful DT inspirations for this week. I just posted my creation to Mr Linky so let me know what you think.

Hugs
Pattie

Ginger Claire said...

Loving the bling - fabulous challenge and great DT work - as always xxx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Great cards from the DT! They are really inspiring!!! I've just added my entry to mr.linky. Thanks for another great callenge!
Hugs, Marit.

Unknown said...

beautiful cards from the DT
great challenge
Crafty Chris x

Caitlin Russell said...

Great cards! Very fun challenge as well!!

Hugs
Cait

patty said...

wonderful cards from you, i hope you like mine...

Alisonw30 said...

Great challenge, can't go wrong with some sparkle, it features on all my cards so couldn't choose which one to enter, lol x

stephanne said...

I must admit to feeling a little dazzled myself with all of these fabulous samples, ladies!!!

Holly Young said...

Wow, what beautiful cards from you all!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely cards
xx

Joyce said...

Great challenge! Such beautiful cards....but of course with all that dazzle!

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous creations from the DT's. Love my bling!

Emma and Susan said...

Great challenge and fab DT cards!
Love and hugs
Emma
xxx

The Occasional Crafter said...

Some amazing cards. Great challenge!

Best wishes,
xxPaulaxx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What wonderful inspiration from your DT, they are so talented! Thanks for such a fun challenge too.

Susie said...

Love this week's theme, so had to enter...sparkly things are my fave :)

Great DT cards xx

Hugs
Susie xxx

Dorte said...

Thanks for a great challenge. Fab DT work.
hugs Dorte

Unknown said...

great challenge - and a good one for my first challenge entry in months....

Lovely samples from DT

Paula x x x

1CardCreator said...

Great challenge, thanks for the inspiration! ~Diane

Unknown said...

Fab challenge ladies Hugs Jo xxxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great job ladies!!!

Deanne :)

Suzie Q said...

What lovely samples of cards x
having a chuckle at my word verication - boaryboo
how funny lol x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Thanks for the chance of joining such a popular challenge
Jenni

Tracy said...

Wonderful cards from the DT and all the participants -x-

Longvacation said...

Love the DT's designs. Thanks for the challenge.
Oops, I've accidentally linked onto the older challenge as well as this one, sorry!

Simone said...

All your sparkling cards are so amazing!!!
Simone

Neeti said...

love all the DT cards and thanks for the challenges :)
xoxo

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
I'm so glad I can take part in your challenge again!
I also enter my sister in your challenge earlier this week - Danika.
Have a blessed weekend
Heidi-Mari

Beverly G said...

I went for some subtle dazzle this time, you won't have to put on your sunglasses.

Terry said...

Hiya ladies, wow just for the first time here and yep I like it a lot love the DT cards ladies, just fabulous. Thanks for sharing. I linked my card to Mister Linky. Hugs Terry xxxx

Anita Kristine said...

Thanks for a fun challenge. :)

Vicky said...

Hi there I've just found your challenge & would like to enter but unfortunately I've linked an old card, I am number 311, I dont how to delete it. The 1 I wanted to enter is now at 312, so if you could discard 311 I would be most grateful. I'm a bit dosey at times....ooops lol. Take care

Hugs Vicky xx

Pat said...

New to card challenges, and I love to glitz up my cards! Thank you for the challenge!
Pat M

Deb said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge this week, I love sparkle so this is perfect for me
Glorious DT cards I really enjoyed them all
xxx

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous DT cards as always!

Sarah x

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Thanks so much for a fun challenge. Its my first time at stamping so I hope its good enough :) Thanks
Lisa

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous challenge and lots of dazzle evident in the DT makes! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Adeline Ng said...

Thanks for the opportunity, I just linked my entry :-)

Rachet said...

Lovely cards from the DT! x

Shazza said...

fab cards, I've linked mine
x

Rachel x said...

Hi!! This is my first entry into one of your challenges as I'm still a pretty new blogger- love the glittery theme of the challenge, though, and hope you'll like my card!! :) The DT cards are lovely!! :) Hugs, Rachel x

Anonymous said...

Mr Linky has gone walkabouts so....Here's my entry

Kate T

Hazel said...

Mr L seems to have gone! My card is here - sorry, blogged it earlier and forgot to link then x

Hazel said...

not sure whether the link worked - it's here:

http://craftyhazelnut.blogspot.com/2010/06/shaker-atcs.html