Monday, August 9, 2010

Challenge 103...Lace

Morning Cupcake Crafters.
Wow! What a response we had to last weeks ‘ Distressing’ challenge. It seems you like getting your papers dirty and duffing them up! I must remember to be nice to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to join in.
So, do you want to play with us again?! Yes? This week, Liza has chosen:

***Lace***

Easy peasy right? Just hit your lace stash. Not got a lace stash? Well there must be something pretty in your house you could cut up?! ;) Failing that, I bet you have an unloved and neglected border punch?

You have until Sunday 15 August…8pm GMT time to place your entry for this challenge.

****************************************

We have a winner for last weeks sponsored challenge and we have also chosen our Top 5...here are the winners

Challenge 102 winner
chosen at random


Hazel
Dido’s Designs

Congratulations Hazel you win the $20 Gift voucher from last weeks fab sponsor Simon Says Stamp! Can you please e-mail me (Faye) at the address in the sidebar by Sunday 15 August so we can arrange for you to claim your prize! If the prize is not claimed by 15 August another winner will be chosen!

The Top 5 Winners are

Lynne
Linda - The Funkie Junkie
Fern
Swantje

Rachel - Critchley Creations

Congratulations girls, you can pick up the TOP 5 badge below...we hope you will display it on your Blogs with pride!


****************************************

We are delighted to be joined by Digi Doodle Shop as our sponsor again this week...they have some really scrummy digital images in their store, you should take a peek!

Digi Doodle Shop Banner

Judy and Joy from Digi Doodle Shop said:
Digi Doodle Shop is the result of a mother and daughter’s love for the arts and crafts. It was started just a couple of months ago with a little more than 100 stamps, and has since grown to over 250 stamps. Joy (the mother of this team) designs realistic images, while I (Judy aka/daughter) love the “fun side of life”, and create images with cartoon flair. Having these two complimenting styles has enabled Digi Doodle Shop to offer just about any type of stamp. Plus, we also offer “custom made stamps”, and blog designs. Our best work comes from request, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just send us an email and before long you’ll see it in the shop.
It is a real honour and pleasure to sponsor this challenge, and we look forward to seeing all the amazing creations. We thank the Design Team for their incredible creations, and wish all the participants the very best of luck in this challenge.
Thank you so much for having us, and again the very best of luck to all of you.

Digi Doodle Shop are offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, a $10 gift voucher to spend in store!

And don’t forget about our Cupcake Madness!
This month, we not only have our fabulous weekly sponsors lined up, but Crafts U Love are also sponsoring us!

Crafts U Love keep up to date with the latest product releases in-store and on-line. They stock a variety of rubber stamps, die cutting, punches and general card making and scrapbooking materials. Together with great customer service Crafts U Love is the perfect choice for any crafter.

Crafts U Love are offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, these three CC Designs Stamps:

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning these gorgeous stamps is to enter at least two different Cupcake Challenges in August. That's it!

Our wonderful Design Team have provided some amazing inspiration....if you want to find out how they made their cards then click on their name to go directly to their individual blogs.

Catherine Donna Faye Kathrin Liza Shelly Victoria
A Few things to remember!

Please leave a link to your blog post and not just your blog! Make sure that 'Cupcake Crafts' are linked in your post...if you don't mention us in your posting then your link entered with InLinkz will be removed and you will not be eligible for any prize(s) offered by our sponsors!

Please only link to new entries - it isn't fair to backlink to older posts!


21 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow DTladies, gorgeous cards!
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Golly Me I can't believe I won, thanks so much. Off to email you now. Love Hazelxoxo

Unknown said...

What gorge dt samples cant wait to get started on my design.

Lin said...

Great samples ladies.

Lin x

Lynne said...

Thanks ever so much for choosing me as one of your top cards. I've picked up my banner which I am delighted with. Lynne.x

Stempeltiger said...

Your DT-works are awesome and so inspiring.
Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 5. I am very happy and would love to take up the great banner on my sidebar :-)
I wish you a nice day
Lots of hugs from Germany
Swantje

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 5!! I will proudly display the badge on my blog.

I wanted to let you know that you have my blog linked up not just to my name but the two ladies below my name Fern and Swantje. You should change it so people can visit them and see their beautiful creations too!

Thanks again,
Linda

Unknown said...

Oh my....I'm stunned by the gorgeous DT inspiration!! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Dorte said...

Beautiful work from all the DT ladies. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

Fab challenge this week ladies - hope you like my saucy card! Love all your gorgeous DT cards.

Wedgie xxx

Cheerios626 said...

Beautiful work DT!!! Thanks for the awesome challenge!

Anonymous said...

Any excuse to use my lace and I'm there! Love the challenge and DT cards.
Barbara
xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

FABULOUS cards from the DT!! Thanks so much for another GREAT challenge!:)

Fern said...

Thank you all so much for selecting my layout for a Top 5.. Just makes me soo happy!! Great challenge this week and the dt did a fabulous job!! Thanks again!!

Rachel said...

Yippeeee!!! Thanks sooo much for picking me as one of your top 5 :D
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!
Rachel xx

Joyce said...

Wonderful DT cards, just love all of the colours. Thanks for the challenge and I hope mine fits. I have used a paper lace frame.

Debbie said...

Thank you ladies, lovely challenge, DT cards are gorgeous, hope you like mine with my paper lace. Debbiexx

Terry said...

Hiya ladies thanks for the inspiration wow your cards are absolutely georgous....Hugs Terry xxxx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Wow gorgeous DT designs :) Thank you for the inspiration & for the challenge. I had a great time & boy, was it a challenge to get the lace on my design lol. Very fiddly.
Thanks again
Hugs
Dreamtime

Nela said...

Thanks for this challenge.
The DT cards are beautiful.
Nela

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards !!!

Wishing you a very happy 2nd birthday cupcake!

Here's to you ! :)